Monday 28 April 2014

Witham Studio Portrait Photography


Hi there! Apologies, last month was so busy I didn’t even have time to post a blog. So here is March’s

update, a month late.

I have recently acquired the use of a studio in Witham. I love this genre of photography, you can

really push the boundaries and capture people’s personalities.

My fiancée Amber kindly offered to model for me, to try some new posing and lighting techniques.

We were both really pleased with the results!

Studio portrait bookings are now being taken and, as a special offer to followers of my blog, I am

offering a ½ hour session for JUST £25, normally £65. Don’t miss out on this great offer! Please see

the website for contact details.

Visit my Facebook page; www.facebook.com/steveharrisphotography





No comments:

Post a Comment